? ??????????????Friends Forever and Ever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1110 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Love to Party? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2749 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009

Looking the infinity.

El tiempo perdido no se recupera nunca, y cuando decimos que tenemos tiempo de sobra descubrimos siempre que nos falta tiempo.

Benjamín Franklin.



Here in my place, with the light sun in my face many things is jumping in my head but nothing is clear.

In the middle of the chaos, my mind and myself taken just a second...a little wind touch my skin and my feels.

I rise my eyes to the big blue sky, just in one second everything change, now only are a wish around myself.

I never wanna not say ''Goodbye blue sky''

Because when i'm looking the sky, just behind of him is the infinity and i know somewhere have a star only for me.

By: noisepink.

0 comentarios: