? ??????????????Friends Forever and Ever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1110 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Love to Party? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2749 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2009

Dreaming you.

El amor nos hace vivir. La razón de amar.. la encotramos viviendo. El sentido de vivir lo encontramos amando.

Stephan Tanasescu Morelli.



I dream you everynights..
We are walking on a long path
just a big light shining
You take my hand and look me
to my eyes.

I wanna say you all my feelings
about you but just when
i will speak, you keep my lips
with a love kiss;
your hands in my face,
my arms around your neck.

We open our eyes,
you speak some words to my ear,
just say:
i know everything, my heart beat so fast
when i'm next to you and
i can listen your beats;
if you keep silent,
you will listen a little song
with our beatings,
when we kissed,
your lips did say all the true.

..yes it's just a dream,
get out of my mind guy! let me
feel you, come to myself!

By: noisepink

0 comentarios: